Preview Welcome to Due South Designs! We began our company in September 2009. Although children's clothes is the bulk of our business, we have expanded to many more areas. We have something for everyone! We embroider most anything. Most items that we sell we provide the item to embroider, but if you have something specific that you would like personalized, we do that too. If you have a company logo that you would like to have embroidered on anything, printed on a magnet, or printed as vinyl for in or outdoors, we can easily digitize. We hope to add new things as we continue to grow. Stay with us and see what's in store!
Thank you for your business!

Apr 29, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY May 9, 2010

I think I love mom or I love dad shirts are year round for little ones, however, since it's almost Mother's Day, I thought I'd post some of my new ones!
This is my "Tatoo Heart" design.
This t shirt is $15.50 




This all applique design is $22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP