Preview Welcome to Due South Designs! We began our company in September 2009. Although children's clothes is the bulk of our business, we have expanded to many more areas. We have something for everyone! We embroider most anything. Most items that we sell we provide the item to embroider, but if you have something specific that you would like personalized, we do that too. If you have a company logo that you would like to have embroidered on anything, printed on a magnet, or printed as vinyl for in or outdoors, we can easily digitize. We hope to add new things as we continue to grow. Stay with us and see what's in store!
Thank you for your business!

May 5, 2010

Great Graduation Gifts!! Laundry Bags are ALWAYS used!

Looking for the perfect graduation gift?  When I graduated from high school in 1991, a friend gave me a drawstring laundry bag just like this with my name embroidered on it.  I used it all through college and I used it when I was on the road for a living for the next several years.  In fact, it still goes on every road trip that my family takes!  It was THE most practical gift I have ever received!  So now I have them available for YOU to give the most perfect gift to your high school grad!  If you would like to go ahead and place your order call me!  
These are the colors available:
Beige
Black
Brown
Burgundy
Green
Grey
Lime Green
Navy Blue
Orange
Pink
Purple
Red
Royal Blue
Teal
White
Yellow
 Not all colors will be kept in stock, but it doesn't take very long for them to arrive.  I will let you know when you place your order, how long it will take.


These laundry bags, including monogram are $20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP