Preview Welcome to Due South Designs! We began our company in September 2009. Although children's clothes is the bulk of our business, we have expanded to many more areas. We have something for everyone! We embroider most anything. Most items that we sell we provide the item to embroider, but if you have something specific that you would like personalized, we do that too. If you have a company logo that you would like to have embroidered on anything, printed on a magnet, or printed as vinyl for in or outdoors, we can easily digitize. We hope to add new things as we continue to grow. Stay with us and see what's in store!
Thank you for your business!

Jan 28, 2009

GRAND OPENING GIVEAWAY!!

Thanks for stopping by!  All you have to do is check out the links for the products on the right, leave a comment on something you like and you are entered in the drawing! Your comments needs to be on one of the products and not on this particular Giveaway post.


The Giveaway will end Friday at midnight Feb. 5, 2010. Once it ends, I will post who the winner is.  You will then in turn, email me and we can get your free gift personalized and on it's way to you!


Good luck!  

Rachael


3 comments:

  1. Hey Rachael. Congrats on the new biz! I may place an order when we find out whether we are having a boy or girl in February... plans for the nursury either way...

    Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the duffle bags. wish you had a picture of a MSU one. Love my BULLDOGS!!!! I may be ordering a wedding gift soon. Love your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy. I have made and sold MSU bags with a paw print that says Go Dawgs underneath with MSU stitched across the paw and it looks GREAT. I also do this same design in a travel mug, aprons and carry all bags. I can't put my finger on the pic right now though! I've sold several of those. Keep watching. I'll post one soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP